1. Online store plantwear.com is ran by Wiktor Pyrzyk Plantwear of Krakow, Poland [EU VAT: PL9452151771] sells products to end customers via the Internet, and this document applies to each purchase.
2. Terms and conditions are a part of the sales contract between Plantwear and the customer.
3. By purchasing a product you agree to all the terms and conditions.
4. All the prices shown include tax (for shipping outside the EU – price does not include any custom duties you may be charged upon import).
1. You can place an order via:
a) this internet platform (online store)
b) email – firstname.lastname@example.org
2. In order for an order to be completed, you must fill out all your details in the checkout section of the store, and pay for the goods using PayPal.
3. You will receive email confirmation with all your details and the details of the products you ordered.
4. PlantWear will then process the order according to your request.
5. Processing time for orders placed on weekends and holidays can be longer.
1. Payment must be made within 24 hours from the time you place your order using one of the following methods:
1.2. Credit/Debit card via PayPal
1.3. Cash on Delivery (a €8 UPS charge applies).
2. All unpaid orders get cancelled after the 24 hour period expires.
3. Shipping fees are clearly displayed when placing an order and are calculated after you’ve entered your full address.
4. Goods will be dispatched only when payment in full has been made.
1. Plantwear agrees to ship out the goods within 1-4 business days from the time payment has been received .
1.1. Personalised items are shipped out within 2-7 business days.
2. Shipping takes 1-8 business days, however Plantwear does not take any responsibility for any delays caused by third party companies.
3. In the unlikely event of a delay we will be in touch with you and inform you of the proceedings.
4. Shipping costs are:
4.1. Postal Service: €6.00
4.2. UPS Express : €16.00
1. If the items is in anyway deffective or does not satisfy your requirements please contact us as soon as possible using forms that can be found HERE .
2. You can return any unused and unmarked items within 100days of the receipt date.
3. Plantwear will process the return within maximum 10 days (from receipt date) and will contact you regarding the solution.
4. Funds for unwanted goods will be refunded within maximum 10days from receipt date, providing you share your Paylpal/bank details with us.
5. In case the product received differs from the one you ordered, please contact us as soon as you discover this fact.
6. In case of returns, the client covers the cost of sending the goods back (this does not apply to warranty claims).
1. When placing an order you agree to let Plantwear use your personal data in order to process the order – when creating an account you have the right to view and change your personal data stored with us.
2. Your personal data may be used by Plantwear for marketing purposes, however Plantwear will never sell it or pass it onto any third party company.
3. Your personal data is stored on a protected server (SSL certificate) from unauthorised copying, sharing, processing in desregard to our clauses.
1. All images, texts, product names and brands are owned by Plantwear.
2. No other company/person is allowed to save/copy/download or sell this electronic data without a written consent from Plantwear.